FREE ID REGISTRATION
Register here for your FREE unique ID from You ID Me
Provide the vital information you would want to share in case of an emergency to help the emergency services or first-responders.
You may register as much detail as you wish - See INFORMATION IDEAS below for suggestions. See a demo of how your information might look here.
YOUR INFORMATION COMPLETE IT HERE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN BRIEF
HOW THE FREE ID SCHEME WORKS
- Register using the form on this page.
- You'll receive an email containing your FREE ID.
- We may boost your profile for a limited period.
- After any such period your profile will automatically amend to our basic Silver Plan which is very basic and gives limited information about the carrier of the ID - in many cases less than what has been uploaded to the system.
- Silver Plan may not be suitable for every user’s emergency ID needs.
- Subscribers must check and satisfy themselves that the plan they’re on would be totally suitable for their needs in the event of a future incident, accident or emergency that they may be involved in.
- You may pay to upgrade to a more suitable plan or delete your profile if you do not wish to do so - there is no obligation.
- This is a free service. No responsibility whatsoever is placed on or accepted by You ID Me or Ahead Solutions (UK) Ltd. for any outcome of any incident, accident or emergency involving any subscriber to this service.
- Full terms and conditions can be found by clicking the link at the bottom of the form. If you have not read the terms and conditions or you do not understand them or you feel uncertain about them you should seek advice first or do not sign up.
INFORMATION IDEAS OF WHAT TO INCLUDE
Consider also including:
- Your name
- Your next of kin's name / contact number
- Next of kin's address
- Next of kin's email address
- Parent's name & contact number (for ChildSafe ID products)
- Any medical condition/s you have
- Full list of medications
- Any allergies or contra-indications (No Penicillin etc)
- Blood group
- NHS number
- Beliefs / faith
- How that affects how you would like to be treated
- Organ donation
Remember these are optional. The list of things that you can include is endless. So long as the main emergency requirements are included, the rest is personal choice. And there is no right or wrong.